Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0

Ftroop711

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hi everyone! i purchased my entrance fee a month ago. i would like to know how i
go about getting in without a physical ticket. My profile name is on this list of people attending. do i provide them with a payment receipt number..

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hi everyone! i purchased my entrance fee a month ago. i would like to know how i
go about getting in without a physical ticket. My profile name is on this list of people attending. do i provide them with a payment receipt number..

..as already listed on this thread about 10 times :)...you need only give us your screen name when you check in at the registration table.
Thanks and we'll see you on Sunday

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
:banghead: :lol2:

If your question is

-Is there parking - Yes there is a ton of it
-Do i need a ticket - No you do not need a ticket, your MR.com Name is what is needed at the door
-Can i pay at the door - No you cannot. Its full. no more tickets available. no other tickets are going to be sold..(-you can click here to check the i want ticket thread)
-Do i need money or can i use debit or credit - Bring cash and your credit cards :pimp:(there are ATM machines on site as well)!!!
-Do i need a cooler and heat packs - YES highly recommended (MR will be selling heat packs at the Registration Table throughout the day to keep your frags warm ..we also sell IC Gel
-MR is selling coolers as well get your dibs on them here (limited supply)

i can keep going but read the thread and you will get your answer ;)

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: