Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ummm I speak from experience that this topic is a heated one and can cause people to alienate themselves from the community. I chose to close my account on another board because of it. I would only leave you with this there are facts and there are emotions and there is a big and little picture that involve this topic, please choose your words carefully and keep in mind that one reason why MR is better than most online communities out there, the people here are mostly friends and can accept others opinions and ideas while having their own.

Oh yeah and LFSguy Colossus wipes his @$$ with supermans cape LOLOL.
:joke:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
LOL Never said anything about chuck, but let me get my little green space rock so I can kill the guy who can stand infront of a cannon and not get hurt when they fire it point blank into his chest.

This really isn't a hijack just adding a little humor to the convo it was getting very serious.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
OK, so, can we not get into political nor Justice League of America debates - after all, politics is a no-no in the rules, and last I checked, fossil fuels, global warming and human impact on the environment were political/position debates.

:backtotop it would really Pi$$ me off to have to go back and delete all your indiviual threads at the expense of saving an informational share thread.

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: