jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
me and my husband found a house we like yesterday and i will be putting in a bid on it. well, it is out in north babylon long island so hopefully i will still be accepted on the boards
if i do get it, it will be a great place for outside gatherings, the lot it is on is 75x200!!!!! but thats only if everyone wants to take the trip :D wish me luck
i am going to need it lol

[ May 03, 2005, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: jenniebutterfly ]

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ahhh now to find another one, i was about to drive out there when my realtor called and said they had accepted an offer already. i knew it was too good to be true. oh well, maybe that one was not meant to be, even though it was perfect!
:(

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yeah bc, but that one did, needed some updating, but it was over 2000 sq feet and had a 2000 sq ft basement as well. would have been wonderful. maybe that deal will fall through and i will be able to get it :D

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Jennifer, good luck finding the next one, but like you said deals fall through all the time. you just need to have a lot of patience, and know your going to get disappointed, then you'll find something you love
it's definitely not easy.

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
you find one you like, submit a bid, or offer, and if it is accepted you go inot contract, then closing. so basically i went to the house, we liked it, i said i wanted to put a bid in, went to my realtors office, signed the papers for the bid, then they called the sellers realtor who called the seller, they talked about it, and i got it. the house had not even been shown yet as an open house. so we were first bid accepted :D oh i am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
:D all right Jenn! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you guys.
that looks like a really nice house, and a full basement too! hehe
I see a big tank in your future.

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
haha not a huge basement, and i don't want a huge tank, sure they are nice, but i have my hands full as it is, and if i have a big tank it would be where everyone could see it all day :D but again, it is not huge, but big enough for the three of us :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: