Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Reefer Ratings: (44 (100%)
Friends: (7)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabol
I really like #4... I would love to trade but my zoos -"Armor of God" are not ready to be fragged yet.

Let me know if they ever are, . Thanks!

"I sincerely believe.....that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale."
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Reefer Ratings: (94 (100%)
Friends: (19)
Send a Private Message
I will... they do grow quite nicely...
Old 04-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Reefer Ratings: (22 (100%)
Friends: (3)
Send a Private Message
Very nice Jabol.
When those bad boys are ready to frag, let me know. I might have some stuff ready to frag at that time for a trade.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Reefer Ratings: (42 (98%)
Friends: (10)
Send a Private Message
hey solby..i will trade you for the blastos i have for your zoas...teal and green, and red and green lmk..
Old 04-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Moderator: This member is a Moderator. - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (163 (100%)
Friends: (33)
Send a Private Message
Shaun, I have a small frag of brow n skirts with green rims and light blie mouth if you're interested. I am into the first pic.

Jim

Old 04-09-2006, 01:17 AM
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by coralcrazy
hey solby..i will trade you for the blastos i have for your zoas...teal and green, and red and green lmk..
Deal! Which ones do you want?

"I sincerely believe.....that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale."
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Laughter
Shaun, I have a small frag of brow n skirts with green rims and light blie mouth if you're interested. I am into the first pic.

Jim
Jim, I will bring you a frag tomorrow. See you then!

-Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-09-2006, 01:54 AM
Reefer Ratings: (42 (98%)
Friends: (10)
Send a Private Message
intrested in them all ...let me know whats left over..and we could do a trade one whats left