A

apparent

Hey everyone I was just referred to this site from reefcentral anyway I see a lot of people are looking for good reef stores in NY, thought I would throw this one in. Its in staten island
www.islandaquatics.com I have done all my business through here ever since I came across it and haven't been able to find cheaper prices ANYWHERE both on and offline! I have saved A LOT of money going this guy so check it out

A

apparent

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Its not my store I was just posting it so others can find out about it. Hes a local hobbyist here who runs an online store and gets great deals on stuff, he also has livestock for sale give him a call

A

apparent

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
cheaper?
heres one example:euroreef cs6-1 skimmer
premiumaquatics $338
islandaquatics $290
customaquatics $338

L

LOVEMYREEF

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
hey apparant why not just look for fellow reefers who are in SI or really close that can trade frags of corals for you instead of u spending alot of cash.

I know i frag my tank like crazy and even if i sell my frags... there a heck of alot cheaper.

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
premium aquatics will match online prices if you ask them too (usually). Most online stores will.

More important, how's the livestock in the SI store?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: