motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Sorry to hear dude. Time to make a top or cover your overflow intake with mesh.

In regards to your car. Document everything with damage. Your car shouldn't take a hit as long as the Title is Clean. That's a myth that many people use to screw you over. Document it all and if you try to sell the car again any true car person would understand especially with a car like yours that caters to a niche market.

Gluck with everything!

unfortunatly ive been in the automotive business for 13 years.. its not a myth, when a car shows damage on the car fax it lowers the value expecially on a collectors edition car.. people that will pay the money for them dont want cars that have new sheet metal and body work they want solid car..the fear is that the bosy work is not perfect and will start to rust out or come apart in the future..

and the drain on my tankis a 1 1/2" drain pipe no iverflow box, it has grating on it and ive never had a fish squeeze thru it before im afraid to use any kind of mesh bc if it clogs or slows the drain down my tank will oerflow and flood my house and the people below me.. it was just lot of crazy coincidences that the fish got thru, and the filter sock just happend to be overflowing and she got out and then the skimmer pump didnt shut down when it created the suction against the fish..

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Awwww Mike, I am so very sorry this has happened to you! Wish there was something I could say that would help! Good thoughts, and prayers for better days ahead.:hug:

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Keep your head up Bro. I had some bad luck. All happened in 3 days. First I was driving to work didn't notice I had a flat until I was on the bridge when I got off the bridge the tire was shot which I just finished buying a new set 2 weeks prior. Next day I get randomly stopped by a cop who set up a check point and gave me a ticket for each window that was tinted. Then the next day I hit a pothole which cracked my rim which also was new. I was out $1200. You should be good now bad luck comes in 3.

that sucks.. yea im hoping its done now.. lol usually happens in 3s so should be ok.. hah, im sure when i get home something will have rtn'ed on me just for saying it.. lol

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
just saw this. sorry to hear about the sh*tty stuff that been happening to you. dude.....compare to what you went thru the year before...this is a walk in the park.... with a crap load of lemonade!!!!
it's gonna get better though...keep your head up...:wink1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: