gennaro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Like always, I had a blast of a time... seeing old friends and meeting newbies just getting into this awarding hobby, proves why we need to keep doing events like this... from great speakers to awesome vendors who are just not there to make a buck, but to also give knowledge.
Again, Josh and staff... huge thumbs up!

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i had a blast! my tank is officially packed out! LOL... it was great to meet everyone and hope to hear from u all soon!..... thanks again to those who swapped with me and supported the glass, i will have pix up tomorrow of the new additions... see u all at the next one!

F22

Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Good Morning Reefers....

We would like to thank all of the members of the club for stopping by our booth and making the swap a great event. It is great to see all of the interest in our hobby so strong. All members have an open invitation to stop by the store and help yourself to an every day 15% off discount. We are only 15 minutes from the GWB. Open 7 days a week 9-9 Monday thru Saturday and 10-6 on Sundays.

Thanks again

Joe, Mike, Matt, JJ and Staff
THE AQUARIUM @ RT 4
WWW.rt4aquarium.com

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Good Morning Reefers....

We would like to thank all of the members of the club for stopping by our booth and making the swap a great event. It is great to see all of the interest in our hobby so strong. All members have an open invitation to stop by the store and help yourself to an every day 15% off discount. We are only 15 minutes from the GWB. Open 7 days a week 9-9 Monday thru Saturday and 10-6 on Sundays.

Thanks again

Joe, Mike, Matt, JJ and Staff
THE AQUARIUM @ RT 4
WWW.rt4aquarium.com

I'd like to thank you and the rest of the vendors that came this year as well as in the past. You guys make the swap more than worth coming to in more ways than one. You always have great livestock at great prices but the attitude and hospitality you receive at the booths is always second to none- The Aquarium being no exception.

So a big thank you from little old me, just a member of a forum that enjoys a hobby because of wonderful people like yourselves---

A big thank you again to Josh, Kathy and all the other moderators(except for nanoreefer- he was mean to me and worked me like he owned me lol) for your diligence to make each swap a success for everybody involved.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: