dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
i am bit puzzle but it seem like some stuff is not easy to get a hand anymore or people hold in out when i was braeking my 65 jan 2011 i gave out plenty of free stuff with the idea that when i put up a new tank up ill get some the stuff back yea well i guess my idea was a joke i been looking to get my hand on a neon green devils hand i used to have and frag it all the time and it seem the people i gave it too sold it to is just not around anymore or they holding out???

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
it look like this center piece
attachment.php

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Rookie07 ill def take u up on that offer lmk when . I dont know what to offer u in return u have a nice taste lmk tho if there is anything i can throw ur way in return and thanks again bro

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Knugenx u are the first person I am getting something back from when i took old tank down am def interested lmk the were / when and trade/ how much?? Are u in the city

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
the stuff is in my office tank in lower manhattan...or i can bring it to flushing, queens...we'll work out a date and time thru pm.

no $...no trade...I owe you big time!

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Motortrendz ill def take u up on that offersi been looking for a pieces that for a good little while now thank in advance

And knugenx thanks alit bro u coming thrue big time I reather Manhattan meeting I in the city all week si just let me know when. And thanks again for giving me back

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Chemchef yea bro i was starting to think that finding some of those corals was becoming a lost cause but some of the good members here are starting to come true big time and thanks for the offer on the gsp but I have 2 different kind that grows like crazy so offer it to someone else that wants it thanks tho for the offering

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: