243   0   0
ssc_0297.jpg

ssc_0311.jpg

ssc_0310.jpg

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
whats the cause of death?
Unknown, i went to the store and those were also in very bad shape. I'm assuming they were in a rush to get them to the swap and didn't acclimate them long enough. Guess who pay the price? ME!$75

jcdeng

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Same happened to my bleeding apple (which wasn't from the swap so i am not trying to bash any vendors here). was fine and eating for whole 2 weeks and all the sudden, started to degenerate and the soft tissue became brown jelly, while all 3 other scollies are fine. $225 down the drain... :(

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
brown jelly - nothing to do with acclimation

Actually, no scientific proof of why it happens.

Some say viral, some say bacterial - no one actually can prove either.

Sad - hope the store honors it.

House
I know brown jelly has nothing to do with acclimation. It didn't have brown jelly when i bought it. The brown jelly showed up yesterday but showed signs of stress 5 days ago. The day after the swap. Also the ones at the store are dead and dying as well.
ssc_0297.jpg

This picture taken last night...

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
The same thing happened to my Yellow torch 3 days after I got it... I vow to this day never to touch those things again. I think that after they are fragged they need a long healing time before being resold.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
The same thing happened to my Yellow torch 3 days after I got it... I vow to this day never to touch those things again. I think that after they are fragged they need a long healing time before being resold.

I will go along with that. I have a yellow torch that I bought that was fragged, a friend of mine bought the other half and his part didn't make it. Lasted about a week. I think they are just sensitive to fragging.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: