A

andy2

The time has finally arrived. Im looking to buy live rock for no more then 1.50 a lb. I need 150 lbs...
thumb.gif

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Box set WOODSTOCK on sale at Music shack.

Live Rock. ( previously recorded)

good luck being a cheap ass and finding rock at that price.

I have some araga crete in the back yard holding down the tarp on my yaht.... want it? I'll urinate on it so its "live"... well at least it will SMELL live..... ;)

^ healthy dose of sarcasm^

don't be a ghetto reefer. Save the $ up and get decent rock. your reef will thank you.

A

andy2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats cool. You right. The reason I asked for it that cheap was because Ive seen it sold here for that price in the past.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
having been a TRANSHIPPER for 4+ years... you get what U pay for.

If you see it for that price RETAIL.... or otherwise, its nothing more than space filler.

I have seen my share of the most junk ass beat old rocks ever..... not worth the 3.00 you spent per pound to ship it from fiji. a $1.50 a pound on the EAST COAST.... ? TOTAL PIPE DREAM. Shipping alone will wack U. If you want some decent rock, I can hook U up. I have many many peeps who can back up my claims as to my "decency" . ;)

ttyl

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have like 80# ish from a 40 gallon tank that I am taking down because I need the room for another (womanz)project. (gah.. the joys of pre marital bliss) :rolleyes: and I am selling the VHO lighting and custom hood.

if you want some great rock, hit me on AIM, or email me.... I don't like to deal on an open forum... its just rude and the peanut gallery likes to comment when I'm around

[sarcasm] I still luvz uYo FN'GEEKs ;)

Toe'Knee

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andy might know someone who can give you a few pounds of good live rock. If I see him Friday I'll let you know Sunday to see whats really good. And If you want bring the Power Head by Sunday and we can switch'em.

A

andy2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo i do love the attention. Toeknee problem Sunday I have my volly/emt gig. I will attempt to see you at 10am thats when I head out. If not, definatly Monday.

Dave let me see what toekneee can do for me cause hes local and i can save on transpo. ill e u if circumstance permits?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: