Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey guys here i am thinking again....

i was wondering when do SPS get there best growth... either at day or night... anyone interested in sharing info please feel free....

besides having near perfect parimeters what would be there best growth lights on or off... or actnic lights on only...

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Tonyscoots84 said:
hey guys here i am thinking again....

boum.gif

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Since pH plays a definite role in calcification, I'd guess better growth would occur when the pH is most conducive to calcification. Many tanks' pH levels drop when the lights go off, unless there's a reverse cycle refugium containing macroalgae. Begin your research there and report back to us.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Well I have not pay much attention to the time when it grows the fastest but at least I know they must be "eating" calcium like candy to a fat boy.

One of the tiny frags(happen that this one I like the most) that Jhale gave me, grow an inch taller and 1.5" wider in less than 2 weeks. That makes me worry about my poor skill in the dosing routine.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
tony Tony TOny TONy TONY !!!! ,,why do SPS need all that MH :Thinking: ta da da daa ta da da taa da da........

so they can grow,,,others thing too ,night time is for feeding ...correct me if im worng

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: