Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
FYI, If you're taking the G train in, it didn't stop at Classon Avenue yesterday due to construction. Not sure if it'll be the same today. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from Bedford-Norstrand Aves (stop prior to Classon Avenue).

stax

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People: I just got home and must speak as a "NEWBE"....some good some bad.
This is NOT a swap. It is a SALE. Do not bring a trunk of stuff to SWAP at this swap meet. Asked where to drop my stuff at the front door it was politely explained to me it was NOT a swap. Only the people behind tables, who paid for the rent, could swap or sell. The only swap was cash for products. That is ok but "who knew?" I guess the pros knew but.....in the future Manhattan Reefers let use newbes know this is a sale, not a swap. Thanks

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
People: I just got home and must speak as a "NEWBE"....some good some bad.
This is NOT a swap. It is a SALE. Do not bring a trunk of stuff to SWAP at this swap meet. Asked where to drop my stuff at the front door it was politely explained to me it was NOT a swap. Only the people behind tables, who paid for the rent, could swap or sell. The only swap was cash for products. That is ok but "who knew?" I guess the pros knew but.....in the future Manhattan Reefers let use newbes know this is a sale, not a swap. Thanks

I understand the confusion. My first time was the last swap but if they don't charge for the tables how would they pay for the space? It's pretty much expected. You swap with fellow members by prearranging it.

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
overall good swap a little dissapointed that i didnt win anything again lol but everyone was freindly some of the vendors even went beyond and were very helpful and even wound up scoring a few frags from one of the vendors for helping them carry 70 boxes of unsold salt lol, always glad to help but if someone hooks you up even better

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: