Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tl;Dr version... copied from RC.
Posted by mridgep on 06/14/2003 03:38 PM:
The Early Show/Finding Nemo/Tetra

I couldn't believe what I just saw on the Early Show. CAROL HUNTLEY WEBER a spokesperson for TETRA on the show was showing how to set up a saltwater tank.

A <15 gallon bow front was presented while Carol Huntley Weber from Tetra placed in a Blue Tang, Two Clownfish, Two Seahorses, and a Brittle Star.

She also made a statement that implied that the fish for the hobby were farm raised in Florida. I don't have the exact quote but I am sure that someone can post it.

Did anyone else see this? I am extremely *issed. I thought the whole Nemo issue was in the clear until I saw this. I also don't know what she said in the earlier part of the show. Is there any other pertinent information? Does anyone have a tape recording?

Anyone else see this? Please respond

Matthew P. Ridge

I was a tad irked.....

legends don't die, they just fade out into the madness of a greater sea of mass hysteria....

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201848&perpage=25&pagenumber=1 for some more **** canning and mud slinging.

my reply and tireade...

I wish all the man-eating sharks could hunt all of you greasy wads of snot Grey suit wearing, Bullshit aQUEERium product peddlers one by one and do away with your wretched lives. May the Natives who need calcium/lime for making cement in a third world country track you to the disgusting hovels you call home and wait for you in the darkness. Hidden Ninjas will surround your house at night to ensure no-one escapes. My own personal Pie throwing FN'GEEKS commandos will break down your door and kidnap, torture and mutilate your retarded physical form before finally putting your corporate "Portfolio" to shame by forcing your soon to be sliced, burned, perforated and punctured Ego into a meat grinder. You yourself should be stripped, tied up with piano wire, beaten with red-hot iron bars and whipped into submission with razor wire for what was shown and demonstrated on TV. It was a total slap in the face to EVERYTHING that is tought since day one. Cripes ! read your OWN "Tetra guide to setting up an aQUEERium" you REEF'TARD !
When you are finally reduced to a blubbering wreck of weepy patheticness, well scorched and lacerated, you will be brought before US of the reefing F.N.'G.E.E.K.S., and we will further taunt you and defile your malformed soul with the terror of my eyes. http://users.ranchoweb.com/images/espi/myanger.gif We will summon mangy dogs and dysenteric lepers, and they will mock you untill you cry and then relieve themselves into your forced-open mouth. I gouged out my eyes and feed them to my garbage disposal so I would never see such BULLSHIT shown on TV again. I hope a hungry Triggerfish tears off your skin strip by strip with great gusto.. I hope this letter sears your buttocks with the FN'GEEKS initials and infibulates your colon like a power drill. Go pour some limewater into your ears and eye sockets, then spray your raw, exposed (freshly stripped by said trigger fish) flesh with acetic acid, And before your Corporate carcass finally expires, we all will insert a 15 foot tall hydrometer through your anus and up through your abdomen, splitting your opened body asunder revealing where your corporate head has been stuck all this time.

But, .... in the interest of humanity and as an example to others, we will take your brain and sustain it with an artifical heart and jumpercables on a 9 volt battery, and will be placed in a vat of preserving fluid. It then will be placed on display right next to Darwins collection of species labled ASSHATTUS CORPERATEUS.

Although thats just my opinion... but I could be wrong.

[ June 18, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Dave ESPI ]

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E- write to CBS, [email protected] and TETRA, [email protected].

this is exactly what I feared would happen...

I DID predict this.....

- OWNED !

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Espi,

Understandably, you are ticked, but, what you are saying here is not really going to help matters. If you could save us all much time in reading it and directing the "said" anger where it belongs -

Send your discontents here - write to CBS, [email protected] and TETRA, [email protected].

Try to keep it positive - even when idiots display otherwise.

House

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its not anger... its sarcasm.

ps: I already posted that I replied to the adresses listed. ;)

Its called a RANT

its ment to be hieahumerous... see Dennis Leary for exp ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: