Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
since zoa's couldnt be removed i went on a daily nudi assault, i use a turkey baster to blow em flush em out then suck em up in it and out they went. after a few weeks they were pretty much gone. i added a wrasse and that was it.

infact it became a fun game for my wife to play also and it was neat to see the way they are colored like the zoa;s

ClownAquatics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 93.8%
45   3   0
You should really try to dip all the zoas and then inspect them all carefully for eggs which have to be manually removed. The dip should kill the nudis but it won't kill the eggs. Lugol's was my weapon of choice when I found on in my nano a while back.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
daily zoa inspections. under a blue led will be best as you can really see zoa eating nudis under it. take out the affected zoas and dip. I dipped in coral rx and it's fun seeing the suckers squirm and die.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hey mark, if you can remove the zoa's , inspect them closely and remove the eggs. They look like a spiral string. Once that is done dip them in a solution of Lugols solution, I believe the dip solution is listed on the package. In addition to this add a wrasse, melanarus / sixline / coris / mystery, either one of the aforementioned will gladly eat the remaining nudi's . This will take care of your problem in no time. good luck.

marklugo23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.3%
78   3   0
Hey mark, if you can remove the zoa's , inspect them closely and remove the eggs. They look like a spiral string. Once that is done dip them in a solution of Lugols solution, I believe the dip solution is listed on the package. In addition to this add a wrasse, melanarus / sixline / coris / mystery, either one of the aforementioned will gladly eat the remaining nudi's . This will take care of your problem in no time. good luck.

Thanks alex

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: