sci33

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If anyone isn't aware already, there is another club meeting scheduled for this sunday at 2:00 in bay shore. Information is posted at the reef club long island forum at reef central as well as in the lounge at nanoreef. Contact me for more info, everyone is welcome, meet some new faces, trade some frags, eat some snacks, have some fun.

[email protected]

-Mike

Long Island Reefer's Association

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry d00d, My wheels are still all hemmed up in the shop. I was also sposed to got snowboarding in the AM with Captsatchmo, but rain has ruined the mountain. SO, I get to sit here and reply to you. WOE :( is me. We will have to get together fer some boxer short sledding (Inside Joke) :D fer sure when it is 20 degrees or kicking a bottle of Johnny red. ttyl. Tell Greg from RC I want back on.

sci33

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The meeting was fun, oh I'm going to add you to the mailing list which I forgot to do, then you dont have to look for these posts anymore..

and yeah I would like to go sledding in boxers but it hasnt snowed and my friends arent man enough..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: