jhart

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Is this frag pack worth $800? ..
RKARAGOZLER---- SORRY -- The Moderator closed the thread for some weird reason .
I was writing a post to apologize for what I wrote in a previous post, the facts were not present at the time of writing it.. Not knowing the full details of your deal , I wrote some harsh stuff ..I truly am sorry and if the deal had an Mp40 and some fish in it then I would say it was a great DEAL!!!

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Is this frag pack worth $800? ..
RKARAGOZLER---- SORRY -- The Moderator closed the thread for some weird reason .
I was writing a post to apologize for what I wrote in a previous post, the facts were not present at the time of writing it.. Not knowing the full details of your deal , I wrote some harsh stuff ..I truly am sorry and if the deal had an Mp40 and some fish in it then I would say it was a great DEAL!!!

Sounds like saltwater under the bridge , in life we all make mistakes and it takes true human ability to admit when one is wrong !! Lets call off the lunch mob boys lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: