NewfiDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought you were using the actual zeo system when i first saw your post. Ive been using there additives for about a year now and i like them. The 2 i started using a few months ago and like are spurenelemente complex, and meerwasser komplex. I cut back on the coral snow i dont use it every day i use it once a week.

redseamax130d

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.9%
24   3   0
I'm using the main parts of it but not the reactor my tank is to small for it. But I must say there's so many parts to it you really have to study on how to use it. I had acropora the started as 1" frags with no color and in 3 weeks there blue with new branches coming out.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I'm using the main parts of it but not the reactor my tank is to small for it. But I must say there's so many parts to it you really have to study on how to use it. I had acropora the started as 1" frags with no color and in 3 weeks there blue with new branches coming out.

Pictures or it never happened :) I tried some products from zeo and i stopped and didnt notice a difference. I think its more in the minds of people that they want it to work so yeah it works. Im sure the whole zeovit system might be great but as far as adding some of there additives dont see much of a difference

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Definitely not in the minds of people. Zeovit definitely works to keep a low nutrient system. It's a very powerful carbon dosing/bacterial scheme. I choose to stay away from it because it creates a delicate nutrient balance. If you have never grown out an SPS tank before and your not familiar how to balance your nutrient level for optimal SPS color, STAY AWAY!! You're going to mess up your tank. It's a matter of time.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Like I said if you run the full zeo line and not just some supplements I'm sure it's great. Using a few additives like I did did not do much to my system. My remaining corals look the same since I stopped and are growing the same.

redseamax130d

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.9%
24   3   0
For most of the people I've talked to on the veovit form its worked. But there are the people that say it has not worked for them. What I do is test test and test. What I'm going to start doing is take one picture every day for one mouth to see how much my coral have grown. I know there must be others that are using it on this form . In this hobby ever week there's a new thing coming out that swears it works to make your tank look the best . But for me it has worked from seeing my skimmer pull out only a shot glass size of skim to having to clean the skimmer every day.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: