Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Guys,

Aquatic Treasures is closing for good (actually today was their last day). He still has alot of live rock left, so if you want a good deal, he can give you one on some live rock. He has tank fulls that he is willing to sell for very cheap!!!! He is doing this only for tomorrow. You got to give him a call before you go though. His number is (718)397-0373. Tell him Ray sent you.

Rebels23

E

eggy5404

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you for the information. I will be heading there today to pick some up.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I was there on Saturday, Sunday was support to be his last day, and he was going to start packing things up today. He had his fish on sale for 25% off and was offering discount on his coral if you asked him, also it was cash only as he wasn't taking credit cards. Even with the discount on the corals it wasn't worth the price. The live rock that he has is mainly base rock.

Michael

E

eggy5404

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I got a couple of nice tonga and marshall island rocks. It didn't have a lot of coraline on it but at $1.00 a pound, it was defiantly a good deal. He also threw in a couple of pieces that had mushrooms on them. I will be setting up my new tank so I think it will be fine to use.

jreef

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry to see Young close. Stopped by and bought a few mushrooms in the last hours. Young is a good buy and the knid of guy that should be running a LFS.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: