Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My father has been out of town and his airconditioner died. Needless to say, his corals did not take the 100+ degrees the water went to and he has lost everything except for 2 fish and his Anthelia. Anyone have any corals or fish they are willing to part with at a good price?

Thanks,

-Alfred

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UGH ! that FN' SUX !

I have personaly suffered a DEVESTATING heat wave that flash warmed my tanks to 90 degrees and wacked 3 tanks. I lost near $4,000.00 in live stock..... that tune is still playing in my head and wallet since I can't ever recoup that cash.

I have some Pulse xenia and limpet snails I can donate. if he wants a restock at a decent price on other stuff, PM me a list and Ill quote prices at my normal 33 % markup ( which is FAR less than NYC retail)

HTH... and sorry. Extend my regards... it's like loosing a child.
bang.gif

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Fredo,

I have a capnella tree (mounted about 3.5 inches) and a small rock with some waving hand polyps on it. These are like GSP's but they are brow, trumpet a little more and have a white center (not exotic, but nice).

Yours and we can discuss what the worth is trade, or whatever.

BTW - I got my new tank and just retrofitted the new stand to fit your sump. I need to send you some pics of that sump - totally different now with refuge and overflow baffles etc.

Good luck and let me know - I am off all week next week starting the 4th of july til the 14th.

Jim

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry it took so long for me to reply, between my business and family I have been kept fairly busy.

Any help is much appreciated. I can be reached on my cellular at: 917-287-5512.

My father has been all over the place during the last month playing (He is a professional musician)

Thanks!

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: