scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
i went down to hackensack last weekend because Alti had a beautiful anchor coral on hold for me. the coral was listed for $45. the correct price was $85 and Alti was kind enough to let me have it for $45. you don't see that very often. i left w/ some pom pom xenia for my sea horse tank and a couple of zoo frags. i could have stayed there all day talking to him but unfortunately had other responsibilities. his corals are very nice. everything from softies to sps. many thanks to jose(jf2381) another stand up guy.

here is a pic of my newest addition. this pic was taken by alti. i don't have a good camera so pics of everything, unfortunately won't happen.

yhst-54252256459372_1904_4249402

alti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks Jon,
Watch that hammer closely when the temp in your tank starts to drop. he spawned for me last year at the end of summer. u can see some of the planulae in that pic. its got a huge appetite so make sure you feed him well. Im glad he finally found a new home.

JRod

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Rob is a quality guy to deal with. Went there with my wife and she asked like a million questions, and he answered each and everyone. Quality guy to deal with, was a pleasure.

alti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
lol, i have to stop feeding him my leftover chilli:) heres the definition of planula http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planula . its basically a fertilized coral egg. there was a ton of them in the tank. i didnt have any way of feeding and rearing them ready so i didnt bother svaing any. i did take some out to photograph, but my camera isnt great and all i got was a bunch of blurry pics.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: