drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Any HD or Lowes, thou i find their sections to be out of order and never stocked. Normally have to ask them to look it up in the computer and check boxes on top. Or you can order online, depends on how fast you need it.

the one in manhattan probably doesnt carry it b/c no1 would buy it- i think HD wanted that store to be a little more trendy then industrial, thats why everything is made for Apts. who knows

some LFS sell plumbiing supplies, they just dont tell you, they keep it in back for their service jobs, but if u ask, they normally will sell it

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Leslie,

If you are in the 23rd street area, there is a small hardware store on 6th avenue between 23rd and 24th on the west side of the avenue. I have priced pvc there and it seems pretty reasonable. Otherwise you can check the HD's in Brooklyn, I know I have seen pvc at the one near Randy (Pratt) and me.

E

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
i'm a big fan of savko.com also

there's central industrial supply at 446 Bway right above canal
call and ask them 212 334 9696

there's another large plumbing store on bowery with just about every pvc fitting you need, i forgot the name though, i'll try to find it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: