h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yeah the news is so stupid I wonder how they get on tv Japan got the Nuclear reactors leaking into the paciffic ocean for the last 3 years and the news comes out saying we think star fish have a virus or dissease

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
It does get worse by cost of Georgia yesterday over 1000 dolphins showed up looks like they trying to get away from the radiation in the pacffic ocean then some idiot on the news says the Eco system is improving article in OP says its not

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
there aren't going to be any fish at all soon.

I was born on the water and have lived within walking distance to the sea for 40+ yrs. I had my own boat at 13yo and was trusted to use it without my parents present. I grew up covered in salt and smelling like fish. I am an avid fisherman and have spent many years in pursuit of game fish as well as commercial fishing both fin fish and shell fish. IMHO we are at or past the tipping point, I doubt we can recover. I think it is to late already. The fish are gone.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/endoftheline/

Last edited:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Again the nuclear waste spilling into the ocean and the pollution that we do to the seas along with the over fishing and over population of humans will destroy us. People only care about the man who shot another man or a nasty girl twerking rather talking about the truths of whats going on. Its all about the almighty dollar which is going to mean diddly when we destroy civilization. No one seems to care sweep it under the rug no one does anything about it because of money thats the only reason. Can you explain the plastics we use? Why use them? Its poison to us and animals because of money. Its dangerous to make ,it pollutes but its cheap to make. Why use oil? Because its a money maker. If it wasnt for the rich and cooperate greed and politician who allow this because they fund their campaigns this world would be a clean well taken care of planet

Last edited:

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Word try calling enviromental protection people about it its not their job they will tell u birds got birdflu fish got a virus honey bees got poisoned starfish got some other disease all the animals r dieing all around and all the goverment talk about is how they short on money

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
e6amy4ah.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: