M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
415   0   0
The basics I will gladly set up for you. But wireless internet your better off calling neptune it take 10 minutes for them to make it work properly ( if you need to access from outside your home).

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
The basics I will gladly set up for you. But wireless internet your better off calling neptune it take 10 minutes for them to make it work properly ( if you need to access from outside your home).

The basics are done I need it hooked up to my computer update the software since I never done it and set up ato if you can do that than come on down :smile:

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Do u have the netgear gaming adapter (wnce2001)? And how far is the router from the apex and computer you might need a long Ethernet cable ($5) amazon.

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Do u have the netgear gaming adapter (wnce2001)? And how far is the router from the apex and computer you might need a long Ethernet cable ($5) amazon.

Ordering these cables and once I have em I'll be sending you over a pm :smile: thank everyone I also have a friend in the Bx that could use the same help is anyone up to taking a trip to the Bx he would offer zoa pack or cash for assistance

timberwolfny

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i would come and help you if you were closer but it is not that hard to do. The first thing you need to check is the ip address and port number off the network settings on the apex write it down. i would suggest changing the port to anything outside of 80 since most isp blocks that port. than you would go into the settings if your router and under lan settings you would look for static ip add the settings you wrote down for the apex. Since these are the same settings you would need to input also on the apex apps. next you would look for port forwarding and add these same settings. Port forwarding allows you to remote onto the apex but before that works you need a static ip. Next step if you want to check on the apex away from home is to get a static ip off of something like no-ip.com. once you enroll in that you would go back to your router look for dyndns and input those settings into your router.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: