Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought Id introduce myself.
My name is uhhh...... Dave, but you can call me ESPI. I have been a reefer for 6 + years. I own my own business doing word of mouth Tank maintenance and I am a wholesaler / trans-shipper on the side. I have worked in 3 LFS and have a college degree in business and Bio- Aquatic Engineering. I am currently working on a Nano-reefing book, and am an active "Infamous" member on a few reef boards. Im a tad sarcastic, and crude at times as I take reefing seriously and life with a grain of salt, AND A LOT of dark humor whit of a pessimistic based person.

I personaly have 7 tanks of various species of corals, FOWLR, 2 fresh water, and a rescued shelter cat that like "abuse" ( she doesnt have a mean bone in her boddy and puts up with all sorts of lovin') :D I hope to help and be a regular poster here. My only flaw, I can't stand EXACT repete questions that people ask without doing a search first and pure ignorance.
REEFS ARE NOT TOYS. I WILL CALL THE ASPCA ON YER BUTT ! :rolleyes: J/K... but they should handle bad fish keepers with harsh penalties just like cats and dogs too. :mad:

EDIT: I am on occasion a horrendous speeieler and pyromaniac, when people deserve to be lit up for being amazingly retarded. Ill try to follow the rule. :rolleyes:
TTYL. ;)

[ December 16, 2002, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Dave ESPI ]

Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ESPI,

Part of the reason for this board and in particular the NYC Store listing is to decrease the number of repeat posts on the larger board asking "Recommendations for good NYC reef stores?"

Enjoy.

-T

C

Crakeur

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave,
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to some verbal sparring.

tinyreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey dave, what can i put in my 10g?

for your flaws you forgot: horrendous speller and pyromaniac or are those strengths for you? :confused:

just busting your horns. took you long enough to sign up.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ambigiously gay Duo Steve and Ray came out of the closet to say:
hey dave, what can i put in my 10g?

just busting your horns. took you long enough to sign up.

Looking forward to some verbal sparring.
> You can fill your 10 gall with concrete.

> Verbal sparring? ok, at least we are a good match. I dont have to talk DOWN to ya.

/me Derrrrr dauh dauh dauh waht is da prwopah salinietie fer my fiesh tank?

C

Crakeur

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only way you'd need to talk down to me would be if you were standing on the top step and I was on the bottom. That will not happen so keep talking up to me bud.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[IMG} DAMN... I cant post an image. [/IMG]

BWWAAAHAHAHAHA
made me SSOMN steve.
You can "love me mannnn" but yer still not getting my bud light.

[IM]http://Enter the complete URL for the image you wish to display[/IMG]
no no no. I mean why not beable to UP LOAD from our 'puters hard drive to the site?

[ December 17, 2002, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Dave ESPI ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Dave may seem to be agresive on the boards. He loves and cares a LOT about reef creatures and will attack like a pitbull if throught your own stupidity you put one in danger. also like a pitbull he will be affectionate, well not affectionate, but helpfull and very nice. I was with him two counties away from where I live. he could have just driven 20 muinutes to the train station, but instead he wanted to drive me to my house 45 mininutes south. for any one that can do math that is an hour an a half out of his way. He had over 1000 dollars (wholesale) of livestock for his clients in the back of his van . Not only was it snowing, but he had slick tires on in the back and was looking forward to a 3-4 hour (under normal conditions) drive north where the weather was worse! We had already spun around and got thrown off the road once.

Dave is very knowledgable and truly loves the hobby. you may think he is an ass hole at times but he can't stand people who don't take the hobby seriously. Bottom line don't call him and ass hole unless you actually know him because he is the kind of guy this hobby needs more of. He won't admit it, but sopmtimes he's actualy wrong.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I forgot he was also bare-foot at it was up hill both ways

The other post is 100% true. Scouts honor.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: