heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Went to fishtown last night, haven't been there in a long time. You guys are right, prices are pretty high now compared to what they used to be. I went in to pick up some emerald crabs that used to be $5.00, are now $9.00! They had some small scolymias that i remember used to be $39.99, is now $139.99!! Their fish prices seem high as well, filamented flasher wrasses used to be $19.99, now $29.99....... In comparision to other LFS their prices are still low, but not like they used to be.

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
:bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish
:duh: Now let's stick to our MR vendors.:yo:
:bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish

remy109

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Huerfan = I went in to pick up some emerald crabs that used to be $5.00,
I went on tuesday and I got the emerald crabs @ 2 for $11.
The price for livestock haven't really gone up.
Only the corals are up around 70%. Even the posting they have for 20% off on all coral make them still 50% more than LFS.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
lol - when I first joined this site everyone told me how horrible it was to shop at FT and how nobody would be caught buying anything there. Very funny to see everyone so upset that the prices are going up :)

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
lol - when I first joined this site everyone told me how horrible it was to shop at FT and how nobody would be caught buying anything there. Very funny to see everyone so upset that the prices are going up :)

People may complain about FT but they still buy there, including the ones that says they'll never buy anything there . Even with the increase in prices they still have the best prices around.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: