JuanSalgado

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
54   6   0
I Have A 265 Gallon Aquarium And Will Like To Have Multiple Clownfish In The Same Tank Without It Being A Negative Issue. I Will Love To Have A "FROSTBITE" Clownfish, "BLACK PHOTON" Clownfish, "PHANTOM" Clownfish, "SA FANCY" Clownfish & "WYOMING WHITE" Clownfish. Not A Pair, But Only One Of Each. Is This Possible? Can I Have All 4 In A 265 With No Problems?

qy6y5uga.jpg

u9u6uvu6.jpg

4uda2ujy.jpg

a5yzahun.jpg

a5y8ata8.jpg

Last edited:

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Many Anemones first

Add alot of anemones and hope and pray that one fish doesnt like the other fish anemones. In a tank that big it will become two pairs at some point

you just run the chance of someone wanting the others anemones

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's not easy but can be done. Lots if anemone mushrooms areas to host. Your tank is good size so should be fine. I have like 8 clowns right now different kinds.with four bubble tip and many corals and mushrooms some like leathers also to host ...still it's risky.. right t now had to take an onyx out because they were messing with him gang attack that's bad. good luck clowns are the best fish imo

bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Shoukd add all at once but not the end of the world if you dont , its really dependent upon the fish and thier shape/form i believe this is my owb opinion/experience .

I added 3 occ clowns to my tank one became female and larger ran the group , i later added two black occ both males and small and they were adopted into the group no problem , then added a tomato and true perc , the true perc got picked on a little but niw hes settlesld into a frogspawn no problems and the tomato hosts litterally every nem in the tank and the occ just hang out in a group in the back near the overflow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: