Please post comments
http://m.ebay.com/itm/331127866925?nav=SEARCH

Or should I get this new design
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395826615.110493.jpg

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I think the 4 d120 would be better because my tank is 3/4 custom glass and its euro braced at the top so it's point less to have light spread over the euro bracing??

As far as cost quality etc of course I'd love a better light but I don't have $ to use like that and don't use credit card for anything but real emergencies !
I'm also not into the programming sunset lighting storm etc just run my lights with old fashion trimmers !

Is the price on the 4 units Include shipping? If not how much is that?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
These lights seem to have good results for SPS. I don't see guys burning their tanks with these. Rob, since the clusters are so far apart on these, is there a big disco ball effect?

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Leaning towards trying them cheaper than DIY !
I have a DIY fixture its bulky and I'm always replacing LEDs or re soldering and I have a ton of drivers below tank just too much crap I want it to be simple if I can hang these up high enough so I don't have too remove from canopy every time I need to work in tank!

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
mat if your looking at those lights posted in the picture above Get them from this seller they have a good REP on R2R i got my lights from them.

here is the link . The New design is not that one thats the Old model. There is now a Programmable one of that light posted above in your post.

its the Arctic-T247 from OR. New Version. very well built and good reviews.

http://www.oceanrevivellc.com/goods.php?id=19

there is also the Arctic-S026 also very good just not programmable.

http://www.oceanrevivellc.com/goods.php?id=18

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
these lights many people have Great comments on them And allot of people are growing SPS with them. i dont have them to Put my own 2 Cents in, But i can say from what other people have bee raving about.

i wouldn't get them from Ebay, i would get them from the Online Store just in case anythign happens you have someone you can contact any time of the day and get a response. Ocean Revive is very good. They made a layout for these lights i posted above and there really good im hearing.

Masgatigata

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
these lights many people have Great comments on them And allot of people are growing SPS with them. i dont have them to Put my own 2 Cents in, But i can say from what other people have bee raving about.

i wouldn't get them from Ebay, i would get them from the Online Store just in case anythign happens you have someone you can contact any time of the day and get a response. Ocean Revive is very good. They made a layout for these lights i posted above and there really good im hearing.

I agree with Rob here. I bought my Reefbreeders during a group buy and got a great deal. ReefRadience, Reefbreeders, Ocean Revive all good companies and back up the product with a warranty. I also heard great things about Ocean Revive?their layout is getting good reviews.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
R these companies just ordering these lights in bulk pick a design and put there company name on it? Then they take warrantee responsibility?
I have pmd ocean revive and do like his units ......
Just wanna get as much info as I can b4 ordering

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
if you are talking to Stan one of the Reps there at ocean revive, im sure he will give you any details you ask them or him. He helped me threw every step of the way in till he convinced me to order and i love them.

just make sure cause its a email that your Detailed to the bone so they understand and can answer most of your questions in one Email. instead of the back and fourth stuff lol. im pretty sure you'll end up going with teh link i sent you. There really good lights. Me and Gab either are going to go Another T5 Fixture for the 120G upgrade. or 2 more LED units from ocean Revive. But we shall see.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: