acolaojr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I never set up my email or anything with the controller and figured I should stop procrastinating and get all of the use out of this thing other than the basics. Started reading and saw that they came out with the new firmware apex fusion. It seems that its still in a trial phase. Has anyone tried uploading it yet? Does it reset all of your settings when doing this? Is it worth taking the chance yet? From what I'm reading and makes controller a lot more user friendly. Little nervous about going forward as I am not the best with computers and I had a hard time just figuring out the basics.

Dtech07

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never set up my email or anything with the controller and figured I should stop procrastinating and get all of the use out of this thing other than the basics. Started reading and saw that they came out with the new firmware apex fusion. It seems that its still in a trial phase. Has anyone tried uploading it yet? Does it reset all of your settings when doing this? Is it worth taking the chance yet? From what I'm reading and makes controller a lot more user friendly. Little nervous about going forward as I am not the best with computers and I had a hard time just figuring out the basics.

Yes ive been running it for some time and two different systems. its a very nice improvement by Neptune Ive also been able to access and setup remotely several other Apex systems (new function) because of the Beta upgrade.
But you have to get selected and you can try every 30-45min to get accepted at:
http://www.neptunesystems.com/apex-fusion-beta-program-application/

Let me know if you need to know more just PM me.

Dtech07

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
apex fusion cant upload profile through Newark sever.

nothing u can do with fusion yet. dont get too excited

Correct you can only manage Configurations, Remote, View Full access by it that's why on the Neptune forum they've continue to acknowledge the continued use of either the App, IP local access, or dyndns access to fully manage your Apex.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: