D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I just put it right back into the tank :rolleyes: :lol2:

so let me understand ,you are having smell from your spetic tank cuz of your skimmate:rolleyes: .you must have the best smelling spetic tank ever in history for the skimmate to just be making smell ,jking jking ,,,all kidding aside ,as master said you must have other probs with the tank ,unless the smell is coming from in side the house ,then you may have a flaulty trap or fixture

other wise ,i use my kitchen sink,and it stinks like baby poop in the mid of the summer heat ,lol

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
well thank all you for these funny replys but i just figured out the problem. when my tank crashed i used the sink in my half bathroom which is my dump for all skimmate. when i was cleaning rock i dumped the water in the same bathroom an noticed that my drain had slow down alot,this morning a plumber came over and found some pretty big snail shell in the drain which was holding lots of the skimmate back in the pipes which in return kept the smell pretty fresh. now it's all gone.........

lesson to be learned,

When dumping shitz in the sink. make sure there's no snails in the buckets............

The End

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: