tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
they have gotten pretty pricey with coral and fish lately also. fishtown, new world aquarium, and the petco at union square are probably the only 3 worth going to for livestock and stuff if you don't mind spending extra cash.

There are a few fishstores around, and a few threads with them listed. Do a search.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The best place to go for livestock is right here. Quality fish and corals and you're not gonna get hit over the head on the price. The Vendors here are all members and so are most of the sponsors. Look at all the posts cause non sponsor/vendor members sell some great stuff here too at some great prices. If you have a question about someone you can look at their feedback from the other members that have done biz with them and even pm people and ask their opinion.

autoponicz