SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
OK folks, frag swap has been posted it is at Aquatic Creations on Oct 21st, 12-6pm, in Brooklyn.
I'm not sure what I'm bringing but am VERY INTERESTED what others are bringing...lets reserve this for non-vendors to keep it organized (thy can do thr own..lol).

Plz post pics of what ur bringing to swap, and what peeps are looking to trade etc....

Frag Swap is coming, Frag Swap is coming...!

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
MoneyCase.jpg

B

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You guys might want to try www.fragswapper.com as a means of pre-arranging trades, displaying corals you want to trade, and also a means of keeping track of potential attendees.

We at NCPARS have used it several times, and several other clubs have and are using it now.

Contact Kevin.. he is a member of NCPARS and the designer of this site. Tell him I sent you. I think its still free to use for clubs.

sanjay.

simike

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
it this one free or is there a sign up or something:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :groupflip :groupflip :biggrinpa :biggrinpa :biggrinpa :fight2:

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
How come you guys always holding these things on the sabbath or a friday eve of the sabbath. Our jewish counterparts will not be able to attend or bring their goodies and they are known to have nice stuff.
Just my 2 cents. Sundays would be much better anyway as we are all off from work. some of us work satyrdays you know
:argue:
:backtotop

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
How come you guys always holding these things on the sabbath or a friday eve of the sabbath. Our jewish counterparts will not be able to attend or bring their goodies and they are known to have nice stuff.
Just my 2 cents. Sundays would be much better anyway as we are all off from work. some of us work satyrdays you know
:argue:

We are well aware of our 'jewish counterparts' and have held a frag swap on Sunday to accommodate them and others who work on Saturdays. This just happens not to be one of them.

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
You guys might want to try www.fragswapper.com as a means of pre-arranging trades, displaying corals you want to trade, and also a means of keeping track of potential attendees.

We at NCPARS have used it several times, and several other clubs have and are using it now.

Contact Kevin.. he is a member of NCPARS and the designer of this site. Tell him I sent you. I think its still free to use for clubs.

sanjay.
sanjay!!, welcome man!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: