Mark2480

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Reefiness is correct those are the 15's in there but i'm going to give the rossmont pumps a try, I got the waver in today and should have the pumps in on Friday. As for they lights i used to have shadowing in the back but that's gone now. My wife was looking at the tank yesterday and said everything looked nicer and the colors of the corals were much brighter so she noticed a difference.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Reefiness is correct those are the 15's in there but i'm going to give the rossmont pumps a try, I got the waver in today and should have the pumps in on Friday. As for they lights i used to have shadowing in the back but that's gone now. My wife was looking at the tank yesterday and said everything looked nicer and the colors of the corals were much brighter so she noticed a difference.

Good to hear the wife likes them :teeth:

Mark2480

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Its been a while since I updated this. The tank was looking to crowded so I cut a bunch of stuff and took out some rocks. I basically went back to the three Island look. I think I like it better now that it is a bit more open.

Attachments

• 20180416_172358-01.jpg
    20180416_172358-01.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 206

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: