Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I don't think we will be leaving the frag swap on saturday till 6 or 7pm if you want to come down and check out some lighting your welcome to come down. Also if you want to donate to MR I think they wouldn't mind either.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
hi sean wondering if you have got extra carbon laying around if you can save the carbon for me for pick up on saterday that would be excellent! please lmk through pm =] thank you.
Aaron.

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks to everone for comming down Yesterday. I hope everyone appreciated the insane deals going on at these frag swaps. It looked as if everone when home happy or at least more drunk then when they entered.

A lot of people wanted to come back to get more things from me especially live rock. Please send me a PM if you wanted to pick up more things from me.

350 gallon tank and stand $750

300 gallon $500

Live rock $4 per pound over 100 lbs-$3 per pound

also I have drilled
20 gallon
75 gallon
custom 100 gallon
20XH
30 gallon
65 gallon

Once again thanks to MR members and moderators, it was a pleasure hosting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interest in 72x48x24

was curious to see if you still have this tank as I am extremely interested in it. It is exactly what i have been looking for.... please respond asap either by email ([email protected])or call my cell (419) 217-1760... look forward to hearing from you soon.....

Thanks to everyone that came down this weekend. I feel everyone left happy with the insane prices I was giving them. Anyway I have two large aquariums I'm trying to sell cheap.

72x48x24 350 gallon acrylic tank with stand now only $750

80x24x36 gallon glass aquarium drilled with overflow now only $500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: