oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
ok..let me explain to everybodies concern...

Cali_reef

What are you trying to learn by having people testing them? longevity of the bulb or if they will shatter when people use industrial bulbs in a marine aquarium? maybe the spectrum of light produced is adequate for our corals?
There are so many variables in each person's tank to say if the particular bulb is any good.

I'm trying to learn how it will look and hear some feedback to see if you guys like the coloration of it. The bulbs I have are made for aquarium use.

Jackson

Will I would be interested in trying your bulbs. Just a warning, I give very critical feedback :D

its ok... :) I would like to hear the good and the bad

Chief

Any chance in getting another 150 DE? If so I am interested in the 150 DE. If not then it might not look right cause I will be running 1 10k and 1 14k.

Chief...I have to order another batch first...

Jhale

Will who are you dealing with?

What is the guarantee of quality control?

Placing unknown bulbs over a mature reef tank sounds risky to me.

I'm dealing with a manufactorer in China that specializes in Marine equipments.

Frank

Hi,
I think they should be tested on your own end under a controlled condition. That's the way we did our Blue Lagoon Premium Foods ,
so WE ourself knew the results first hand.
FWIW.
Frank

Well, I would love to if I had all the different wattage ballast and different brand, But I don't.

Sparkyreefs

I would be interested in one for my new frag tank i am setting up

interested in buying or testing?

Last edited:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
2Skeleton_at_computer.gif

:dead::mad:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: