Rating - 100%
90   0   0
:yo:

MR needs your frags!

Are you coming to the Fall Frag Swap on the 21st?

This is our request for donations for the Fall Frag Swap Auction from 4-6PM, hosted by House of Laughter (Jim: House of Fish).

Your tank is growing every day, thanks to the support of your neighbors, you probably have some overgrown corals that may have been bumped during cleaning, clipped during a trim, or are just sitting there getting BIGGER.

We organize and run our events through the donations of our members. We pay for food, drink (a surprise for the 21+ crowd this time, shhhh), supplies, speakers, giveaways, etc, through the donations of our members. At our last swap we gave away over 40 pieces of frogspawn (LPS) as "party favors" because one of our members was generous and their tank had simply gotten too full (Thanks prattreef!).

Your corals/frags/seagrass/caulerpa/rock/food are auctioned off to raise money for our events. This is one of the most important things that you can do to support MR. Cutting a few small pieces from your tank, putting them in a bag, and donating them in the donation bins at the swap help us immensely when it comes time to organize our next events.

If you can, please take a look at your tank and donate any items that have overgrown their space. If you can spare them they will find a new home in another tank in the region, you will be helping to diversify the livestock, support the community, and spread the love that makes this site the place that it is.

Thank you from the Manhattan Reefs Crew.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
i've got a few goodies to share!

- (1) LAST batch of ZooEYE zoo's
- (2) Purple pompom xenias
- (1) 2 polyp 3 mouth ricordea on fragdisk

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i dont have much but i got this this rock with zoos that are green skirt.green center and black in the center of that will post a pic,and it has about 10-12 polyps its not this rock its smaller .and a mint like green with purple rim ricordia

Attachments

• 4525ad3e8b3b2.jpg
    4525ad3e8b3b2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
I will not be able to attend, but i can donate some since im breaking down anyway. This site has been awsome for/to me, and i gotta give back a lil.

Again i wont be there but if there is anyone who has an idea of how i can get something there ill be happy to do so.

Ideas?

Joe

ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will not be able to attend, but i can donate some since im breaking down anyway. This site has been awsome for/to me, and i gotta give back a lil.

Again i wont be there but if there is anyone who has an idea of how i can get something there ill be happy to do so.

Ideas?

Joe

hey joe thats my name too lol. id be more than happy to take watever it is to the swap for u. i can even pick them up if u want let me know. if u do donate make a list and post it up so josh can see wat it is and so noone thinks im into the shady business. i can pick then up the night b4 the swap on friday after six. let me know

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
Aaron, I'm interested in a picture please. Purple xenia I have never seen before and would love to see such a color morph! :eek: . THANKS.

Here's the pic:
DSC01098.JPG

Hopefully im not colorblind and neither is RBorgia (rich). Gave him a frag told me its purple. :birthday: :splitspin

It grows like wild fire. So glad its on its own piece of rock so that it cant spread. I'd have a tank full of this xenia in a matter of a day if i left it hanging :D

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
had my xenia frag for two weeks and its already spreading. Seen a small head growing close to the main frag. It took two days for the main frag to latch onto a piece of rock and two weeks its already spreading.

Gonna have to find a xenia eating nudi sooner or later =0P they are almost as bad as aptasia when they spread.

krustycat

Copepod
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
House, if you're accepting dry goods, I would like to donate 2 books by Dr. Ron Shimek: Sand Bed Secrets and Host Sea Anemone Secrets.
I have to check my closet also, I think I have more dry goods to bring in. I don't have frags :shhh:
:idea:

Rossana

sb_secrets.jpg
hsa_sectrets.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: