ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Solbby,

Hang on there. Lets read between the lines a little more closely. This thread is not promoting the exclusivity of owning a Duncan frag. It is a play off of another thread that I started in the for sale/for trade section.

There were a lot comments about what was appropriate and not appropriate to trade a frag for and who should be able to own a frag (most of it in jest). I personally do not necessarily believe in the exclusive coral owner idea and just wanted to find out who had a frag. The name itself is from humor posted in the other thread.

E

Last edited:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Solbby,

Hang on there. Lets read between the lines a little more closely. This thread is not promoting the exclusivity of owning a Duncan frag. It is a play off of another thread that I started in the for sale/for trade section.
Sorry but that is hard to figure out. Is there some subtile meaning behind "Duncan Limited Society" that I am missing?
There were a lot comments about what was appropriate and not appropriate to trade a frag for and who should be able to own a frag (most of it in jest). I personally do not necessarily believe in the exclusive coral owner idea and just wanted to find out who had a frag. The name itself is from humor posted in the other thread.

E
Yeah, I saw that, luckly many reefers don't believe that way, otherwise my tank would not exist. Dictating and promoting who should and should not "own" a frag I will leave up to you, I guess ,to figure out and judge.

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I'm on the outside looking in
7_2_126.gif

swimmer

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Solbby,

Sorry but that is hard to figure out. Is there some subtile meaning behind "Duncan Limited Society" that I am missing?
Yeah, I saw that, luckly many reefers don't believe that way, otherwise my tank would not exist. Dictating and promoting who should and should not "own" a frag I will leave up to you, I guess ,to figure out and judge.

I figured that you did not realize that the name was a play, hence the previous post before things got out of whack.

I don't have a particular opinion about what other folks do with their corals. I personally don't prize one coral over another because of the scarcity or go out of my way to collect particularly rare corals.

On the other hand, other folks have gone through a lot to get a frag and if they feel that means something to them, I respect that.

Either way, I don't feel it is my place to judge.

E

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: