BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
is it just one certain zoa or a couple of them? Hope its not the cool pink and white one.is there any algae or sponge growing on or around them? Is that Kenya tree near by?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Can you be a little more clear in what is happening to the zoas...are they shrinking until they vanish entirely? Are the polyps vanishing one a time, if so how frequently? Do they ones that are still there open entirely with others in the same colony staying closed?
Some pics would be helpful ..if possible.

SpSfenatic

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had the same problem a few months back and discovered nudibrich eating them. I diped all of the zoas in Rx, revive, and iodine and the opened up the next day but didn't think about the eggs that hatched after. I had to re dip everything months later but now everything is going well.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I recently had an issue with some of my zoas going umbrella effect and try to melt on me. Dipped in revive and it just opened up 2 days after the dip. Happy since it is my most expensive zoa polyp I paid for.

My SpaceMonsters are giving me problems but I haven't really checked for nudis since it's only been 2 zoas so far and they were both brought back alive using revive.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: