SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I'll try sodium nitrate. Flourish isn't good for my tank ..green film and it raises potassium my tank is small.if I can't get it naturally or fall outta balance sodium nitrate could be the key I'll give it a try. Rich sent a text when your done and avail. Thanks..

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Sorry just re-read some of this thread...have you checked your test kit by chance? What are you testing with. Something does not seem right in my opinion. With the skim you are producing and the amount your feeding and 7 fish in a 40g...how old is the tank?

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Two years but had a bad gfo od after a year did major change things were good but trates were always pretty low. Test red sea pro and salifert new kits. Never really had much nitrate. Now my skim is more because of me using reef. Energy usually it takes 2 weeks to dump the cup. When I started the tank I used Manado rock it might be the tank has a lot of coral it might be using faster than I can produce nitrate

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: