nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Ok. I am getting tired of my Nitrate level. I am going to put my fluval out of service and going to get a emperror 400 for my 60G. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Thanks Drunk. I thought i can hang all the three (filter, skimmer, refuge). So since i am going with refug and good skimmer, I no need filter. Definitely I am going to take out my fluval out of service.

Thanks.

jerseydiablo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another option if your looking to save some money is this hang on refuge
http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-24-Hang-On-...ihZ020QQcategoryZ3212QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I bought it last month and it's worked very well for me with just some Miracle Mud & some plants

it's kind of a pain in that you'd need to put it together yourself but everything needed comes with it, took only 20 mins to put together and 24 hours to dry, I did put a second coat of sealant on the next day and let dry another 24 hours

plus if you end up not liking it for any reason at all the seller claims they'll refund your $ no questions asked

I wouldn't buy the one that comes with the skimmer attached though, just look for a good used skimmer

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
well you need the hang on version, which only comes w/ a mag 3 and a maxijet. i suggest the maxijet because it wont rush, and is easy to replace. Plus lots of people love them and say they are very reliable/ powerful.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: