vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Bio-Pellets works dif. than any Carbon dose, if you use the right way.
Vodka,Vinegar go all over in your tank, some Corals like it some don't.
Using (Bio-Pellets) i see huge grow on Sponges, Coco warm, water filters etc.
Is NOT a secret the Biomass Bacteria is #1 responsible to reduce Nitrate and PO4 , but you don't want to be everywhere , is very easy to find up if your reactor works property, clog pump or strainer will kill all Bacteria in hours, NOT the same w/Vodka or Vinegar, then you got almost same PO4 like before, that prof if you manage to have the right "move" Bacteria stay around Biomass inside the reactor, then YES some strains of Bacteria grow on Vodka some prefer Vinegar some Sugar, the main point is to insulate the Bacteria some were (Reactor) just like Bio-Pellets. Personal i do Bio-Pellets, Vodka and some "secret" Zeovit Vinegar.lol

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
i have hurd a ton of customers of mine bragging about the no3 pox4 and I'm personally tempted to try it I'm bringing some in on weds. let you guys no the results

ps def agree about the reactors there all fairly the same its just a brand preference at most buttttt i do like the avast marine lol

It's an amazing product! Works faster then vodka and not as harmful if you slightly overdose and it also works better on P04 then vodka. My tank went from 30ppm of nitrate to 5ppm and very low P04 in about 2 weeks, I'm also a heavy feeder and it keeps everything in check. No need for any fancy reactors or GFO.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: