Aquadicted

Bill Goody Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
I have made this forum before when I was younger and inexperienced. I'm older wiser and more experienced now and would still like to do this. I realize there must be transparency with the whole process so
-I'm thinking about creating a website page to list all the donators and their donations.
-I'm all over New York every day and can pick up most of the donations almost any time.
-I can store equipment but not large aquariums
-I can install and service it for free on weekends (Will only do queens schools)

Anything I'm missing? I already know people will donate and honestly if they don't I'm sure I have at least 1 aquariums worth of extra stuff I can put together.

Now.... how do i go about doing this... I'm thinking I should call the school now.

Jimmy37

NYC Bio Teacher
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Aquadicted - --This idea is great and I hope it has taken root. I teach in an NYC public HS and have a marine biology class. I have at least one student in one of my marine biology elective who is quite adept with corals and has tanks at home. I hope to establish a useful learning tank , perhaps frags, for the classes in my room. FOWLR would be nice, but I think there's more to learn about/from in a coral tank. Any ideas/tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Please feel free to PM me if this is still on track. I have my old tank still not sold and not really in the mood to keep bumping it to wait for anyone to finally get it.

I would be willing to donate it instead for good cause. I also have a few dry rocks and old rock i shouls be able to locate to go with it.

It would be tank, stand with overflow setup. As mentioned in thread would need to be quick work of a side door install or build a control panel box like i intended to originally.

Lmk.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: