Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
I enjoyed myself as well, purchased 3 frags and came home with 7 (with all the freebies given out) they really looked out for the jersey boy tonight....just wished I would've one something from the raffle....did take some coral dip n "$100.00" green fish net (j/k on the price)

Just finished glueing n plugging my frags

Thanks guys
Trio, shhhhhh it's a special fish net, the fish just jump right into it.
Glad you got some loot.

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Hold on man, let me restate what I told you! I get to see the vendors setup at every event and despite the temptation I don't cherry pick anything. I wait until the show opens and go around and have the vendors put my requested items in the back. So you were basically just drooling over the super fat eagle eyes I bought from Dan Rigle and then the nice SPS from Kyle at Dr. Mac (note: there were more than one of the items I bought at each vendor).

So if you can't deal with the fact that I like the same corals you do, well, you can come over to my house and say it to my face!!!

More than likely I will give you some free frags of the said corals as that's what I am about.

So next time man, YOU stop stalking ME! :wink1:
Ah you know I'm just busting chops. Much respect for not cherry picking beforehand,I know I would lol. The door is always open at my home as well buddy thanks for the invite .

Morbillis

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My first one guys) despite all the complains from the veterans i think it was nice and sort of cozy. Great speakers, great vendor and raffle prizes.

Was nice to meet the community/organizers and pleasant helping you guys to set up everything. Hope to see you all next time. Good luck with reefing!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: