Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2015, 09:32 PM
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Frag Swap - Fall 2015 - November 8th - Pace

Ming as u can see i have made mutiple attempts to get on the list as i am unable to rsvp in the manner you would like. I hVe also messaged josh privately to request assistance. I plan on coming to the swap amd driving over an hr. Please ensure i am going to be admitted without any problems and can pay at the door.

Last edited by jayblock; 11-06-2015 at 09:38 PM..
Old 11-06-2015, 09:43 PM
LE Coral Killer
Moderator: This member is a Moderator. - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (143 (100%)
Friends: (65)
Send a Private Message My Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayblock View Post
Ming as u can see i have made mutiple attempts to get on the list as i am unable to rsvp in the manner you would like. I hVe also messaged josh privately to request assistance. I plan on coming to the swap amd driving over an hr. Please ensure i am going to be admitted without any problems and can pay at the door.
When you login from a browser on the computer, can you check the "Club" on the top right corner and make sure it shows Club: Manhattan Reefs?

Click this picture to find the answers to almost every reef question!
Old 11-06-2015, 10:14 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Send a Private Message
I don't see the link to purchase tickets. I'm really excited and want to go, can you help??
Old 11-06-2015, 10:21 PM
LE Coral Killer
Reefer Ratings: (143 (100%)
Friends: (65)
Send a Private Message My Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefChef420 View Post
I don't see the link to purchase tickets. I'm really excited and want to go, can you help??
Bottom of the first post
Should look like this
Quote:

Click this picture to find the answers to almost every reef question!
Old 11-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Send a Private Message
Ming, i am on the club manhattan reefs but something that is odd is when i log in and use the forum drop down and click on "Fall Frag Swap 2015" it will give me this pop up:

jayblock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't understand !!!
Old 11-07-2015, 12:17 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reefer Ratings: (31 (100%)
Friends: (80)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayblock View Post
Ming, i am on the club manhattan reefs but something that is odd is when i log in and use the forum drop down and click on "Fall Frag Swap 2015" it will give me this pop up:

jayblock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't understand !!!
Did you activate your account when you signed up? You should've gotten an email with a link to activate your account. It's been awhile since I've signed up, but with all the forums there's an activation process. Check your email or spam folder for it.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:30 AM
Send a Private Message
its been a while and i don't have any activation email left in my trash or other folders. Im able to log in, post stuff but I'm not activated? well how to i go to see if i am activated or reactivate my account.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:01 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reefer Ratings: (31 (100%)
Friends: (80)
Send a Private Message
You'll probably have to request for a activation email to be resent. But honestly, not sure if that's the issue.

I would create a new account, ACTIVATE it and see if you can purchase tickets for the swap. This way at least you'll secure a ticket(s) for this coming weekend's event and fix your primary account another time.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Reefer Ratings: (37 (100%)
Friends: (18)
Send a Private Message
+1
Old 11-08-2015, 09:58 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Send a Private Message
Why did you guys change the venue??? No parking

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/general-discussion/185957-frag-swap-fall-2015-november-8th-pace.html
Posted By For Type Date
NYC: Manhattan Reefs - Fall Frag Swap - November 8th | NJ Reef Club This thread Refback 10-30-2015 04:26 PM
Manhattan Reefs - Fall Frag Swap - Sunday November 8th | REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum This thread Refback 10-20-2015 10:31 AM
Manhattan Reefs - Fall Frag Swap - November 8th This thread Refback 10-19-2015 08:18 PM
Manhattan Reefs - Fall Frag Swap - Sunday November 8th | REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum This thread Refback 10-19-2015 07:47 PM
Manhattan Reefs - Fall Frag Swap - Sunday November 8th | REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum This thread Refback 10-19-2015 06:53 PM
NYC: Manhattan Reefs - Fall Frag Swap - November 8th This thread Refback 10-19-2015 05:32 PM
Manhattan Reefs Fall Frag Swap - Sunday November 8th - reefs.com Post #1 Pingback 10-17-2015 04:47 PM