Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2003, 10:02 AM
in the coral sea...
Reefer Ratings: (47 (100%)
Friends: (19)
Send a Private Message My Facebook View Josh's Twitter Profile
Question

I'm going on a diving trip next week and need to get some equipment before I leave. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to shop?

I need:
gear bag
shorty wetsuit
possibly a dive computer depending on cost
bathing suits

Thanks! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2003, 09:03 PM
in the coral sea...
Reefer Ratings: (47 (100%)
Friends: (19)
Send a Private Message My Facebook View Josh's Twitter Profile
I'm going to answer my own question:

http://www.scubanetwork.com/

The midtown location at 57th st is moving to 56th st in September. They are having a really good sale, 20-30% off, I checked prices of a dive computer and then went home to look up the best mail order price and was pleasantly surprised that a store in midtown actually had the best price.

If you have any interest in buying scuba equipment, take advantage of this sale!

-Josh
Old 08-30-2003, 09:20 PM
Reefer Ratings: (2 (100%)
Friends: (7)
Send a Private Message
OMG this is weird but I knew about scuba network just didn't know the name til I passed it tonight and I was going to post it, anyway the one I passed is on Long Island in Garden City if you need directions on how to get here let me know, place has been here forever so it must be a good place.

Joe

~Semisonic