bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Could we start getting people with High End or really amazing SPS Corals to start posting pics of what the have to sell so they can start pruning and letting it heal before they come to the swap to deliver them.
Pics, prices, sizes and special prices for quantities

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
GET YOUR HYACINTH BIRDNEST AND RED MONTI CAP HERE!!!

JK. I wish I was in the game to be buying high end SPS, but will be following along and hoping to see some sweet pics here that make me jelly.

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
id like to see some of these really nice high end corals at the swap but selling them at normal prices. Ill take a frag of all these thank you!
Pink Floyd
ice fire echinata
RMF Hulk Milli
Joe the Coral
Orange Crush
Raptor
reef raft the vihn
jareds msi tai
Rommel's Infamous Jose Rainbow
Raging Bull
Battlecorals Purpy Pillie

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hello guys.. i recently started a 11.99 - or 10 for 100 sps frag sale.. well it started out as a sale but im planning on keeping it going as long as it stays in demand.. lots of upscale sps in the bunch... many are name pieces but at that price i wont give lineage out of respect to my fellow vendors... so you have to bring your sps guru eyes with you.. you are garenteed to get fire wirh every purchase...

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Hello guys.. i recently started a 11.99 - or 10 for 100 sps frag sale.. well it started out as a sale but im planning on keeping it going as long as it stays in demand.. lots of upscale sps in the bunch... many are name pieces but at that price i wont give lineage out of respect to my fellow vendors... so you have to bring your sps guru eyes with you.. you are garenteed to get fire wirh every purchase...

are you going to be at the swap?

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I happen to be just 20 minutes from AX Signature Corals today in between meetings and had about a little over an hour or so to kill. I haven't been there in months since he was just opening his shop for the first few months. Raphael aka Raffy is one of the nicest, sincere, honest and just over all great guy that i enjoy chatting with but I had to move fast so I can get back to work. I usually don't review stores or give my 2 cents of opinion but I feel AX Signature Corals, we need to support since we have no one on the NY NJ area representing high end corals. If we continue to frequent this hidden gem, the gem will produce corals to us that were never before in our reach. The AX Signature Display Tank is Gorgeous with all the name brand SPS under 400 watts of 20K Radiums. Here's what I picked up today more than I originally thought I would about 3x more. The more we support the more high grade corals AX can purchase and grow.
be9f6977c9fdde1c3c2f997a10cddf53.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I happen to be just 20 minutes from AX Signature Corals today in between meetings and had about a little over an hour or so to kill. I haven't been there in months since he was just opening his shop for the first few months. Raphael aka Raffy is one of the nicest, sincere, honest and just over all great guy that i enjoy chatting with but I had to move fast so I can get back to work. I usually don't review stores or give my 2 cents of opinion but I feel AX Signature Corals, we need to support since we have no one on the NY NJ area representing high end corals. If we continue to frequent this hidden gem, the gem will produce corals to us that were never before in our reach. The AX Signature Display Tank is Gorgeous with all the name brand SPS under 400 watts of 20K Radiums. Here's what I picked up today more than I originally thought I would about 3x more. The more we support the more high grade corals AX can purchase and grow.
be9f6977c9fdde1c3c2f997a10cddf53.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words... fyi i restocked the rack with another 250 frags haha..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: