Waldi313

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Anyone can recommend a good company to service a 150 gallon fish only saltwater tank at this point all fish are dead had aquarium village servicing tank for last two years and they can't keep tank good after guys leave tank is covered in Algee in two weeks for next visit lost dozens of fish and we keep getting same answers there's nothing wrong with tank they can't explain y in last two weeks lost ten fish

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
131   0   0

Sorry to hear about your bad experience and can certainly understand the frustration of having an aquarium that is not living up to its potential. My name is David and my business Reef Trends is dedicated to aquarium installation and maintenance. We are here to help even if you have another company servicing your tank or decide to take it on yourself. Initial consultation is free and we feel it is our responsibility to steer every prospective client in the right direction as we view this as a relationship not a transaction. I would be more than happy to come and take a look, run some tests and offer some advice regarding equipment, maintenance routines, livestock selection and a plan for moving forward. At the very least I hope to leave you with knowledge that will help you with your decision and guide you to getting the tank back on track so it serves its intended purpose rather than being a disappointment.

Please visit our website where you can learn more and see some of our work
(please note the main url is down while we install our shopping experience so services page has been moved temporarily) @ www.reeftrends.com/services/

Click Here to Learn More >>> The Reef Trends Advantage

Click Here to Learn More >>> Reef Trends Services

Click Here to Learn More >>> Reef Trends - Consulting, Installation and Maintenance

Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
theMeat has a good point with AV. I refuse to even walk in there anymore with the mass die-off of fish. Store is seeming to go for quantity over quality nowadays.
For service, Pete (theMeat) has a beautiful tank, does maintainence and has helped me in the past with some plumbing needs. Always quick to help and offer advice. Seek his guidance for sure.

ReefWreak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Sorry to bump an almost old thread, but I had a question on this subject. Does anyone know if I can (or think it is reasonable to) hire one of these guys to do a teardown, algae scrub (out of control bubble algae), and re-scape of my nano?

I just don't have the time (with a new baby) or patience (I'm really frustrated) to do it myself. Tank was doing great for a long time, but the bubble algae has been progressively growing out of control in the tank despite heavy skimming (for what I can do), vodka/vinegar dosing, and controlling of feeding (only feeding twice a week of small amounts of frozen).

The tank was in balance, with nano tanks balance is living on a razor edge, so when something goes off, it goes off in a big way and it's difficult to recover from it.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
Wow what's the beef with AV they hired good talent recently and I keep going back there! Awesome prices that I can't haggle or complain about that's insane!

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Reef trends (dave) and Advanced marine aquatics are both A+ in my book. I will never use aquarium village. Walked in there once and walked right out. Bad customer service and fish were not healthy.. But hey everyone has their own opinion.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: