thomashtom

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am treating this personifer angel for Ich. Any idea what this worm sticking out of mouth is? Thanks for your help?

Attachments

• 195.jpg
    195.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 194.jpg
    194.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 161

thomashtom

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
24 hours. Really a little concerned. has not eaten in over 24 hrs. Tried to pull out and i thought i got all of it but when i put him back in tank i noticed he still has a small piece in his mouth. WTH!!!!

thomashtom

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Had him for about 2 months. had him in QT for over a month during that time i treated with copper and prazipro. I put him in QT tonight which has a low dose of copper in it. I bumped level a little so not to stress him out going from a tank with Quinine to copper. Will test copper tomorrow and see where i am at. Then possibly treat with prazi. I think i should bring copper level up first? then treat with prazi the next day. What do you think? Thanks Tom

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
First, you should always test when using copper. As for using Prazi-pro and copper together, it's not a problem and you can do that right away. I think first I would take a pair of tweezers and remove what is left, as that maybe causing the fish not to eat. Once you remove it look and see if it left a wound, and if it did you may want to treat for that, as that could turn into an infection.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: