Brooklyn83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
Does anyone know if there is a warranty on the Jebao pp 20? Its been a little over a year and one of the two crapped out on me. Before that I had two wp 60s, one of the two crapped out on me as well. Should i cut my losses and go for a different brand?

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
There is no warranty from Jebao themselves but depending on where you bought them they may offer a warranty. Usually though these warranties are for 6 months to 1 year. Most likely you need a new motor which can be purchased separately and we could help you get if you decide you want to fix it.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Time to move to a different brand. Unless you like getting a new one every 12-18 months. You think your savings money but your paying more in the long run. Some people say they get 3 years or more. I have tried about 5 of them and always lasted a little over a year, never go back. I like Aqua medic so far.

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I had jaebos as well and a little after a year the wp25s crapped out on me. I am in the market now deciding on which route to go. Never heard of aqua medic.. May have to look into those, or bite the bullet and just buy some vortech mp10s

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, those ceramic bushings they come with tend to seize up. I tossed them and cut bushings from left over tubing from my RODI system. When I clean the pumps (3-4 months) I cut new bushings. I also have them running off a JBwave, much better than the controller they come with. Going on 2 years now without a problem.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
They need to be cleaned in vinegar all the time start to slow down little by little pita I went with apex much cheaper the Eco Tec
They r ok 2 mp 60 would be ideal but that's a mortgage payment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: