ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
It is with great sadness that I inform everybody that KathyC has passed. As many of you know, she has been suffering from cancer for some time now. She was a Moderator of MR where she helped everything from where to properly post, to helping many beginners as well as advanced members with their reef tanks. She also was helping setup the Frag Swap events every time and always managed the hectic task of organizing the raffles and announcing the WINNERS! To sum it all up, she was loved by everybody who met her. We lost a great member to our club, but even more importantly, we lost a great friend.

Thank you for all the love and support For my mom
If anyone would like to Wake will be at
Christopher T Jordan funeral home
302 Long Beach road
Island park ny 11558
Wednesday 2-4 and 7-9
Thursday 9:00am church at
Sacred heart and ending at flushing cemetery

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Oh no I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My prayers go to her and her family and she definetly will always be in my prayers. She was a truly good person and certainly will be missed for her hard work and dedication that she always showed to this forum especially. Rest In Peace Kathy C

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is donny KathyC was my mom I would just like to say how much she loved this site. I used to help load up her car so she can frag swap events. Once she started getting sick it was heartbreaking to see all the hard work that went into her tanks be taken down. We still have the koi pond I know it's not salt water but I would love to keep it up in her memory. I will post on here tomorrow when I have everything set up for the services.
Thank you all for you kind words I know she is proud!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: