jlm080307

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Matt from Ultimate Corals can supply 2 polyp frags of pink hippos. The cost will be $75 and that will include the frag,shipping and $10 per person towards prize money (which will be held by U.C.). Payment must be made by paypal family and friends. You can pick up local if you choose to. Cost remains the same and he will give you an additional frag of something you guys agree upon (he said he won't let anyone leave unhappy:) ). Once we have all people interested and they pay, he will frag them and let heal for one week. Hopefully we can get at least 10 people interested.

We can start discussing rules - how long, how often do we need to post pic, etc. I'm open to ideas because I've never done this before.

People interested
Jlm080307
Dakotakid846
Charliethetuna88
Vincent naval
Bonomo53
Solracju
rich

Jay

Last edited:

jlm080307

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I would think JF bloodshots would really limit the number of people. If we can get at least 10 people interested I can reach out to a few vendors in this board to see what they can hook us up with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jlm080307

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Agreed...maybe come up with a set of ground rules.

The specific type of zoa should be laid out ahead of time as well as price of it. Frags of equal proportions obviously, as a starting point for everyone.
I
I was thinking that POTO or Pacific east aquaculture would be good options to use to get the zoas. Shipping from both is only $20(I believe). Another vednor recommendations because I never ordered from either. Heard food things about both. Length - 2/3 months?, zoa - I'll see what they have to offer. Cost - I was thinking around $70 If we keep it to a local vendor. Probably get a decent type if zoa and put something aside for the prize. Need to figure out how the prize will work and if the vendor can hold it until it's over. I'll reach out to both tomorrow and see what they say.

jlm080307

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
No luck with vendors fraggi ng 1/2 polyp frags. POTO told me he would give a few frags free of charge - CB rainbow infusion or blue lagoons. I have both already. I reached out to ultimate corals as well. I'm going to reach out to Jason fox as well. My issue with JF is it may end up being a little higher end.

jlm080307

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Matt from Ultimate Corals can supply 2 polyp frags of pink hippos. The cost will be $75 and that will include the frag,shipping and $10 per person towards prize money (which will be held by U.C.). Payment must be made by paypal family and friends. You can pick up local if you choose to. Cost remains the same and he will give you an additional frag of something you guys agree upon (he said he won't let anyone leave unhappy ). Once we have all people interested and they pay, he will frag them and let heal for one week. Hopefully we can get at least 10 people interested.

We can start discussing rules - how long, how often do we need to post pic, etc. I'm open to ideas because I've never done this before.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: